Choose Server Regions

• Please let us choose what region we'd like to play in, these European servers are really getting to me and I can't have an enjoyable experience anymore unless I'm in a closed lobby and haven't seen another ship all session.

I wont go into too much detail about the reasoning because the mods would have to censor half the post if I started going on about some of the people I've met, so I'll just say that I can't enjoy the experience when more than half my time is spent trying to translate what I'm saying.

American servers aren't perfect but even my most gruelling experiences on them have been more enjoyable than anything in recent memory on the European servers.

Views
  • Get a VPN.

If you rather play with 150+ ping and all the issues that comes with it then give it a try

• @itz-majman xbox user I'm afraid, thats right, we do exist 😅 too skint to fork out hundreds of pound for a PC unfortunately

• @sailorkek

Pretty sure more than half the playerbase is on Xbox, that was the case before atleast so you aren't alone!

If you have a rather modern router you can run a VPN through it

• Bumping the thread because I just can't take it anymore, whats the point in playing with these.... 'people'
    If I'm lucky enough to find a crew that actually does use a mic I cant understand a word, I shouldn't have to learn a dozen languages to play a game....

Views
1 out of 5