Cheat Engine use for Script development of general purpose

• as a programmer, i'm always interested about new idea, that is when a friend of mine asked me if i could develop a trading route logger for the new update of Sea of Thieves, i would like to and already have a template where i fill data by hand.
    But as some could tell, when unloading our ship on outpost, the amount of data you can create and the amount of time given to get them make it almost impossible for myself to fill by hand a set of 10 transaction appearing and disapearing in less than 5 sec.

that is why i would like to know if there is ( or gonna be ) any problem with me trying to analyse memory of the game with Cheat engine ( like a ban of my account wish i don't want ^^ )
    I tried surfing for the AntiCheat used by Sea of Thieves but all i come up with tells me there isn't at all, but i would prefer to be sure

Kind Regards
    Mms92

Views
    question
  • Safe bet is.. usually don't mess with anything

• No need to risk a ban for reading game memory. These people have already created an add-on for the map that lets you know where to buy and sell your commodity crates for the most profit:

Views
question
1 out of 4