Dark Warsmith Costume Feedback

• So, like, I know it's a bit of a nitpick request, but is there any way we could get a Dark Warsmith variant with no beard on the skeleton in the future?

It's easily my favorite feature of the Bonechiller costume, and as a woman, it'd be kind of rad if I could also just be a dope skeleton pirate without being male-coded at a glance.

Regardless if it's worth going back to change or not now, it'd be nice to get the idea out to devs in the future to maybe consider this idea ahead of release!

Views
  • Absolutely

Beards should always be included but never mandatory to enjoy a costume.

I'm a man of the beard but this cannot stand for those that wish to go beardless in Seattle

• Yeah I had the same thought.
    Its just my character that is female though.
    But its a bit wierd to see the costume fully rolling over that theme.

As if there are not enough male-model pirates in the game already. ;D
    I was so bored of it I even reseted once and started new over ( early on ) cause I grew bored of it.

• Its a "costume" of a character in the SoT Lore.
    If they had a Beard, the costume will have the beard.

• @burnbacon it’s not a character in the lore. There is no lore related things in the pirate emporium

• sadly seems to be a running theme from the sea of thieves devs :( female cosmetics seem to not be considered often. The hair mostly all makes your character look manly. all bar one or two dresses, they just look big and bulky so i avoid. i'd just like to see items for females characters more represented and more effort into shaping the clothing the female characters do have.

• @shell2k6 said in Dark Warsmith Costume Feedback:

sadly seems to be a running theme from the sea of theives devs :( female cosmetics seem to not be considered often. The hair mostly all makes your character look manly. all bar one or two dresses just look big and bulky so i avoid. i'd just like to see items for females characters more represented and more effort into shaping the clotng the female charactrers do have.

It's not hard to be inclusive. More long hair options, more dress options, have the costumes come with a beard and no beard option, glitterbeard is lore, cool but that doesn't mean there can't be a glitterbeard makeup or glitterbeard hair accessory as well

to me it's not about making a his and hers it's just about giving people in general cosmetics options in a game based around cosmetics. Don't have to cave into every little nit pick but there is plenty of reasonable things that can be done to give people a choice

Lots of different types of people that put time and money into the game. Just makes sense to to branch outside of the beard as well.

• @chip-bonfire said in Dark Warsmith Costume Feedback:

@burnbacon it’s not a character in the lore. There is no lore related things in the pirate emporium

Shrouded Ghost and splashtail sets lol

• @illbushido305 that’s not lore related. There is no splashtail man or shrouded ghost hunter in lore

• Would be nice to have more women tops. In most the of photos of women pirates they all just wear the shirtless top which is technically a undergarment because ALL the sea of thieves clothing isn't pretty. You can't show off your tattoos or curses or look good because all the women shirts are horrible. As I noted all the women pirates have the shirtless top and that's because it looks good but its not even a real shirt some crop tops or fish nets anything that can show off the tats and curses but also LOOKS good. Please!

• @lunagoddessmoon I completely forgot I posted this thread but I'm going to bump it to say I FULLY agree with you.

The customization for female characters in this game is really lacking and I have so much trouble with scars / curses / tattoos being visible in my oufits that they almost feel pointless to earn

Also dress and jacket layering would be such a dope little detail if it didn't feel like a major overhaul sort of deal, right??

Views
1 out of 11