Any incentive if you already have Season 2 rewards?

• Do anyone know if there is any sort of incentive to buy the Plunder Pass if you already have multiple of the Pass Cosmetics rewards? I was looking forward for Season 2, but I noticed I have bought those cosmetics from the Emporium some time ago, so I do not feel like the Plunder Pass has the same value for me.

Views
  • I have most of the stuff there, shrouded ghost costume and blundy, witch face paint, etc. But i like the way the dark phonix stuff looks and theres also a nice cronch cutlass that im eyeing. So i will purchase it, its only $10 so i dont mind paying that for those sweet cosmetics. But of course each to their own.

• Even if you’ve bought every other thing in the plunderpass available already, I’m sure the new Black Phoenix set is worth the 999 ancient coin. I’ll probably purchase this season, especially since I don’t have any of it.

• Worst update I've seen in a long time. The season 2 rewards are terrible.

• The incentive is the rewards that you don’t already have.

• The plunder pass is always something you’ve got to decide for yourself. Thankfully most of the seasonal rewards are free so you won’t be missing out on anything if you decide not to buy it.

• Why they put the cronch cutlass and the sharkman costume in the pass is beyond me. Cronch and that shrouded ghost outfit are probably some of the least popular things on the emporium.

Also, if it gave you shop currency when you already own an item in the list, then maybe it would be ok, but as it is, every season of plunder pass is going to get progressively worse because we can only buy the same old stuff once.....and the people who buy plunder passes probably have bought quite a few emporium items.

Views
1 out of 7