female cosmetics

• Ok so, i have no idea if there is a specific tread for this yet but i'm bummed out by the cosmetics that are continuously being released. And don't get me wrong, most of them look amazing, but its lacking stuff for highly feminine characters. Since day one i feel stuck to just use the basic long hair style and the black makeup with lipstick.

I understand that the majority of the players is probably male, but even then you sometimes want a nice looking female character. In my opinion it would be nice to have more feminine make up styles ( that actually look good instead of the one with the purple lipstick, no offense to people who like it ) and some hairstyles that would be longer, or frame the face better, instead of always tucking hair behind those ears.

The third part: make it so that when you wear a hat, it doesn't compromise the hairstyle too much, i think it would look way nicer to still have some sort of front or sidebangs even while wearing a hat. Or make it an option to do so.

If anyone has something to add or to discuss on the matter, let me know ^^

Views
questioncommunityfeedback
1 out of 1