The Shroudbreaker quest bugged out, no rewards at all

• Hi,
    yesterday i was playing the Tall Tale: The Shroudbreaker with a couple of my friends. We were 3 in total and 2 of us started the Tall Tale at the tavern, talking to the mysterious man after voting for the tale at the table.
    Everyone received the Journal and we proceed to complete the quest in about 3 hours, returning the shroudbraker to another mysterious man.

He tells us to go talking to another girl to begin the second tall tale, but then nothing happened, we didn't receive any reward, any commendation, nothing. Do we just have to go to the other girl and start the second tall tale? Isn't it strange that we haven't received any reward or commendation progress at all?

Views
  • @kaotich00
    There can be a delay in getting rewards and notifications.
    You can check here if the system caught up (or login to the game again and check Tall Tales progress there).

• @lem0n-curry Thank you for the kind answer. Unfortunately i don't have any commendation completed.
    The strange thing is that i was watching a couple hours ago a video of people completing the shroudbreaker mission on a youtube video and while they were progressing through the quest, a big title like when you complete a mission appeared on the screen, like "Treasure chest found". We didn't receive anything like that for the whole voyage, almost like the tall tale wasn't recorded at all.

Is there a prerequisite to begin the tall tale? I see every commendation locked for the shroudbreaker.

• @kaotich00
    Strange indeed.
    There is no prerequisite for the first Tall Tale. And the stranger telling you that you'll have to go to "the other girl" implies kinda that you're done and completed it.

What if you go to Madame Olivia at Plunder Outpost ? You can only do that one if you completed the Shroudbreaker.

Is there still a checkpoint in your voyage menu ? Did you have any ?

Only thing I can think of, is that you missed a step somewhere but was able to do the last step (which should be a bug) or that you were doing someone else's tall tale, thinking you were doing your own. Where you and your friends all part of the same crew ?

I would try to do it again and/or report it as a bug.

Views
1 out of 4