New Creatures? Lmk what you think!

• I was thinking of new creature that would be cool if they were added (doesn't mean they will though). Let me know what you guys think! Creatures: Dolphins- dolphins are peaceful and swim around the ocean; there is really no purpose to them but an extra food source. Sea Turtles- sea turtles are peaceful and swim around the ocean like the dolphins, but they are tough and hunted by the Hunter's Call for their shells. Manta Rays- manta rays are hostile and not not often found; they drop ray meat which can be sold to Hunter's Call. Hammerhead Sharks- hammerhead sharks are just like the normal sharks just has a different look to them. Whales- whales are peaceful and are very tough; they are wanted by the Hunter's Call for their blubber. Sirens- sirens are not often found but when you do encounter one, they will hurt you if you go nearby. Bosses Moby Whale- the Moby Whale is almost like a myth but is in fact real. The Moby Whale is peaceful until attacked and is hunted for its special white blubber. Sea Serpent- the Sea Serpent is hostile and swims very fast. It is hunted for its serpent scales and meat. Lava Meg- a meg only found in the Devils Roar. Tall Tales Poseidon's Tomb- awaken Poseidon from his watery grave and defeat him to get his trident. Cosmetics Sea Turtle Slayer outfit, Hammerhead Hunter outfit. Let me know what you guys think!! Thank you for your time.

Views
questioncommunityjust for fun
1 out of 1