Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) Your Best 'View from a Cannon' Screenshot Ending Monday 5th April

• Chilling on the beach

• I never noticed the differences between canon barrel interiors before this! Hoping to grab that capstan to finish my obsidian set & that 6 pack for @WalnutParty2780!

• @peachymilkk tag your friend in your post cause the codes go directly to your account if you win. Edit your post and @ your friend!

• Well, it was "from" the cannon...

• @thickishjester ty for letting me know!

• alt text

Shoot me out of this massive gun all the way to the sun!

• Here's my entry I took from Smuggler's Bay of the meeting point of the two rocks after waiting for the storm to line up just right!

Hope you enjoy:

smugglers-bay-competition-screensho

• @too-stranded said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) Your Best 'View from a Cannon' Screenshot Ending Monday 5th April:

James... James Bond..

It's "Bond... James Bond". Sorry that was just irritating me

• If I win, the capstan goes to my guy @KASHMERO

• My trusty steed the sloop guided me to Stephen's Spoils to sell the abundance of Mermaid Gems, en route to an Athena emissary quest. Couldn't help but notice the sun setting over Snake Island, even in the rough weather its still a beauty to see.

If chosen DONNY B3AST to receive the glorious Capstan and wicked 6pack.

• Ready, Aim, Fire.

I want my prize to go to @TheJoker571

• Beware, It’s a twister!

• Ooooops! Dropping anchor!

Forgot it was Monday today!

Well done everyone and thank you for your patience and you fantastic screenshots!

Pop back tomorrow for the winner and more importantly

your next misson! :D

Views
87 out of 88