Tall Tale Checkpoints?

• How do these work?

Whilst on tall tales your often carrying items along with you to progress further, for example: Revenge of the morningstar, You collect the skull and then the chalice, and take them to an island to activate greymarrow, and then collect his gemstone once defeated. If i was to run out of available time at any point whilst having these items, how does the checkpoints actually work? Will items come back to me when i reload the tall tale? or i will i go all the way back to Cannon cove to collect the skull and continue from there?
    Anyone used checkpoints who has more information?

Views
  • @needsmokes When activate the checkpoint, any tall tale items that you should have for that checkpoint will appear on the voyage table.

• @d3adst1ck

Thank you.. I ended up going bed a bit later than i wanted too because i was unsure of how it worked.

I really have no excuses now to put off doing them all any longer then :(

• @needsmokes said in Tall Tale Checkpoints?:

How do these work?

Whilst on tall tales your often carrying items along with you to progress further, for example: Revenge of the morningstar, You collect the skull and then the chalice, and take them to an island to activate greymarrow, and then collect his gemstone once defeated. If i was to run out of available time at any point whilst having these items, how does the checkpoints actually work? Will items come back to me when i reload the tall tale? or i will i go all the way back to Cannon cove to collect the skull and continue from there?
    Anyone used checkpoints who has more information?

you get the items after you get them in that checkpoint.

Views
1 out of 4