Keybinds and Audio settings not saving

• Every time I launch the game my keybinds and audio settings reset to what they were a few weeks ago.

Graphic settings save normally.

My team mate also has this issue except his are resetting to default so it is even more of an annoyance for him.

We both play on PC Windows 10 Home Edition.

Does anyone know of a fix or solution for this?

Many Thanks!

Views
  • Same problem here

• Well, i had this problem for month and month without any fix. What i just tried for now and seems to work is to click on "Reset" command in keybind menu, at the bottom. I totally don't know why but after that, i restart my game, then i did all my keybind configuration again, and all things are working now and i can still modify parameters after a game restart

• I'm having the same or similar problem. Once they reset on my while I was playing. Mostly they are reset when I open the game. Until about two weeks ago, this was never a problem, now it's happening every time!

• Came here for the same problem... reset to default then exit game solved the issue for me.
    If this doesn't work you may have to leave the game before exiting or some variation thereof ie. leave, enter, leave, exit, restart.

• @jimtyg worked for me, thank you for the simple yet innovative solution

• @bentim reset keybinds for both keyboard/mouse and controller then exit game and relaunch.

• tryed everything i can and still the keyborad and mouse settings are not saving they dont save after reset to default either,
    any other ideas?
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and still no change.

• I am having the same problem. It is using the settings I set a couple years back and won't save the new ones. Even if I try Reset to default. What a pain in the posterior.

Views
1 out of 9