Lower Grade Merchant Manifest?

• Hi all,

I'm 75 merchant and have been running merchant lost shipment voyages with a lower level player.

I've been pirate legend for so long now, I forgot how voyages work...

Is the value of the end manifest determined only the level of the player who purchased and placed the voyage, or is it influenced by the level of other crew members?

We did three voyages, all purchased by me (level 75) and normally get all revered manifests. Today, we got one revered and two "eminent", which sold for 6000 gold and 4500 gold respectively during gold rush.

Bug or feature? Thanks!

Views
  • I've had that a few times. I dunno if it's a bug it might just be a super high percent chance of the highest quality and every now and again you get a bad roll not unlike getting a junk chest with a high level gold hoarder voyage or a bunch of junk skulls with order of souls and junk of both on an athena

• @wolfmanbush The strange thing is that I have done probably 15 of them now with several different crews (not all legend either), and the first 13 were all revered.

The two I purchased today when playing with a lower level player gave me eminent grade.

Views
2 out of 3