Why are gunpowder barrel skeletons suicidal?

• Was it because they were moving gunpowder before dying? Or because they are forced to?

Views
    questioncommunityjust for fungeneral
  • Could ask the same about pirates themselves...

• what do they have to lose?

• @koorikid8454

The have a BONE to pick!!

I'll see myself out now...👾

• @koorikid8454 said in Why are gunpowder barrel skeletons suicidal?:

Was it because they were moving gunpowder before dying? Or because they are forced to?

the merchants buried it so pirates wouldn't use all of it but the skellies got it and run at people with it or maybe it's a reference to acmed from jefffafa dunHAM

• Well they’re already dead so what have they got to lose lol.

• @koorikid8454 The sound they make when chasing after you sounds like they're laughing maniacally, maybe they find it fun to be blown to bits and reassemble themselves later!

• @klutchxking518 said in Why are gunpowder barrel skeletons suicidal?:

@koorikid8454 The sound they make when chasing after you sounds like they're laughing maniacally, maybe they find it fun to be blown to bits and reassemble themselves later!

👆

This

• Blowing up the things it's funny also doing it only one time...

• @koorikid8454 because its the best way to get my friend to explode ME up! ;)

P.S. on a side not, its agains to rules in a game with explosions to say bl*w me (up)?

• @shifty189 said in Why are gunpowder barrel skeletons suicidal?:

@koorikid8454 because its the best way to get my friend to explode ME up! ;)

P.S. on a side not, its agains to rules in a game with explosions to say bl*w me (up)?

it can also be used in an inaproatite sense

• i don't think they care much about their own body...
    they nail each other on poles, or exchange parts and stuff... their personality is goofy and childish.. somewhat adorable.

• and to add more... when they emerge from the ground, that doesn't mean that's the first time they emerge... they can be sent back to to being buried as seen for example when doing ashen winds... the skellies the ashen lord has summoned will be pulled down after their master's defeat.

• @closinghare208 said in Why are gunpowder barrel skeletons suicidal?:

@shifty189 said in Why are gunpowder barrel skeletons suicidal?:

@koorikid8454 because its the best way to get my friend to explode ME up! ;)

it can also be used in an inaproatite sense

yes, but still found it comical.

Views
questioncommunityjust for fungeneral
1 out of 14