Season 1 - Trials of Combat: Deadly Mercenary Help

• Hi guys,
    I'm having some trouble completing one of the Deadly Mercenary deeds in the Trials of Combat for Season One. The deed requires that you "Hand in all types of Bounty Skulls to the Order of Souls." I have been stuck on 8/9 for a bit now and I'm wondering what types of skulls are needed to fulfill this requirement. Being that there are more than 9 variants of skulls that you can sell to the Order of Souls, I was wondering if there are 9 specific types of the 14 types currently in the game listed below. I have sold more than 9 different types of these skulls and am still stuck on 8/9. Do some of these not count towards this? Also, am I missing any skulls types in the game that are not listed below?

Foul Bounty Skull
    Disgraced Bounty Skull
    Hateful Bounty Skull
    Villainous Bounty Skull
    Ashen Foul Bounty Skull
    Ashen Disgraced Bounty Skull
    Ashen Hateful Bounty Skull
    Ashen Villainous Bounty Skull
    Skull of the Damned
    Captain Skull of the Damned
    Skeleton Captain's Skull
    Stronghold Skull
    Gold Hoarder's Skull
    Ashen Winds Skull

Thank you for the help with this,
    Happy Sailing!

Views
  • i'm also sitting at 8/9

i haven't been tracking what i've handed in though
    i have been in a crew that handed in the ashen winds skull
    i've done the standard foul / disgraced / hateful / villainous (not sure which have had ashen variants)
    i've done at least 3 skeleton captain skulls

i've also done briggsy's skull from the 2nd tall tale

maybe the ashen variants don't count as separate types from their non-ashen counterparts?

• I currently do have 9/9 for that challenge so it is possible! The only skull I see not on your list is a ritual skull? I know I have sold one of those since season 1 dropped, maybe that counts for some reason?

• @lancers33 said in Season 1 - Trials of Combat: Deadly Mercenary Help:

I currently do have 9/9 for that challenge so it is possible! The only skull I see not on your list is a ritual skull? I know I have sold one of those since season 1 dropped, maybe that counts for some reason?

Ritual skulls are not sold to the Order of Souls though.

• @lem0n-curry yeah that’s my confusion! I don’t know why that would count! But if you’ve tried all the other ones, it might be worth a shot!

Views
4 out of 5