How often can you buy an emissary level?

• I know that the limit for the recommendation letters have been reduced but is "once per month" like once from the first day of a month to the last day of a month or is it once every 30 days, after i bought the last letter of recommendation.

Also: can i buy a letter for each emissary once or do i have to choose?

Views
  • You can buy 1 level each for the factions listed every monthly update. That’s when the letters reset.

• But with the new Emissary flag system, you dont really need to buy any letters, as you level up so fast anyways.

However Hunters Call and Sea Dogs might be tricky to level up, if you do not enjoy any of those two...

• @zetenge this isn't emissary what you mean...just the regular faction levels...
    Once per month, so once per update, which was last thursday until next update...probably 2nd or 3rd thursday next month
    And you can buy one per faction, but as already stated, it's not needed for the regular 3 factions, as you can level up so fast with emissary

• It resets every calendar Month, so if I bought one on the 29th January, I could then buy another one on say the 4th February. You can buy 1 of each recommendation every month.

Views
1 out of 5