Krampus Costumes

• So sadly i missed the christmas update and saw on a youtubers video the krampus costume will it be recycled back into the pirate emporium or am i gunna have to wait till this Christmas coming up

Views
  • @eire-scooby They might bring it back on next christmass but it wont be before that.

• @faceyourdemon ah damn ok thanks for letting us know love that costume was hoping it may be put into some kinda random rotation

• @eire-scooby with pleasure man, its a really cool costume but its a shame that for now the skeleton curse is locked into the costume...

• @faceyourdemon yea i feel like ive missed so much i stopped playing for a year and not long came back to the game still as enjoyable as it was when i first starting playing

• @eire-scooby Oh yeah the game is full of content and and weve got a good community, i really hope that this year will blow our minds!

• its not full of content ,i dont care if i miss something cause they come up with so much [Mod edit],, short time events,twitch drops.... time limited microtransactions....

• @weedstar-deluxe said in Krampus Costumes:

its not full of content ,i dont care if i miss something cause they come up with so much [Mod edit],, short time events,twitch drops.... time limited microtransactions....

hey I hear a swear @musicmee lol

• @eire-scooby that's not a krampus!
    A christmas skellie, something like that...

• @schwammlgott said in Krampus Costumes:

@eire-scooby that's not a krampus!

it's more the movie krampus

• @weedstar-deluxe Matey! You know the rules... I have removed the swear from your post above.

Please be careful with the words you use here :)

• @closinghare208 said in Krampus Costumes:

@schwammlgott said in Krampus Costumes:

A bit like it, yes...and that ridiculous thing from the movie is far away from beeing a krampus

• @eire-scooby Krampus is what my monkeys called. He's got a little elf outfit. ^_)^

• @schwammlgott said in Krampus Costumes:

@closinghare208 said in Krampus Costumes:

@schwammlgott said in Krampus Costumes:

A bit like it, yes...and that ridiculous thing from the movie is far away from beeing a krampus

true

Views
1 out of 14