Paul’s row boat adventure

• This is a story of how I rowed for 30 minutes so I could turn in a crate of spices. So there I was I had just killed a two man brig on a sloop by myself when I released I let my ship sink so what I did was this. I took all there loot a crate of spices and a castaway chests. I also grabbed my cockatoo Paul we rowed to a rock near by and weighted for night fall. as we sat there we saw the brig go back to where we sank them. after realizing they lost there loot they sailed the other way. When it was finally night we saw some lights in the distance it was an outpost. I say it took me and Paul about 30 or so mor minutes to row there from are rocky hiding place. After selling what loot we had we saw a familiar looking ship at the outpost next to us so we decided to greet are foos. When we got there we did the second most saltiest thing other then stealing fish. Crab dabbed on there boat. Let’s just say they loaded me with buck shot and sent me to the ferry. That’s the end of Paul’s row boat adventure

Views
1 out of 1