Triggering a specific merchant trade route

• We are trying desperately to get the "Get Wrecked" achievement for finishing each of the 13 trading routes once.

After 3 days of trying im fairly confident that this is not possible. We are missing 3 routes.

• Sanctuary Outpost to The Wild Treasure Store
    • Morrow's Peak Outpost to Ashen Reaches
    • Brian's Bazar to Roaring Traders

We were at each of the six locations and triggered more than 100 voyages with no luck. How we did that? We were forced to quit the session, join a new one to be able to buy one voyage, join the original session and propose the voyage.

We've done this for hours and hours. Leaving, buying, leaving, joining, proposing, leaving. That was fun.

Please! How do we activate these voyages? Is there any specific way to trigger them?

Views
  • That's some pretty bad luck

Brian's was a bit of a pain for me but the rest weren't too bad

Im surprised you weren't able to trigger ashen easily by being at ashen reaches

• I got them all pretty easily without doing anything special other than being in the general vicinity when voting on the quest. Maybe the server you were on had other people already doing the trade routes you were looking for which stopped you getting them at the time.

• We spent around 3 hours at Ashen Reaches. We were close enough to the island that we saw the toast-message. Its really frustrating, especially when we got trade routes on the other site of the map multiple times in a row.

Yesterday we tried to get Sanctuary to Wild Treasure. We were at Sanctuary and got trade routes like "Galleon's Grave Outpost to Morrow's Peak Outpost" - why?...

My suggestion would to have the routes trigger the same way we did with the tall tales. Just voting for the routes at specific locations.

But to stay on topic: Any tips, any help on what we need to do to trigger these routes?

• I'm so glad I don't care about achievements. They just eventually come to me as I play a game.

I wish you luck. Sounds fun 😂

• I just unlocked the achievement a couple of hours ago, the last route I needed was Brian's Bazar to Roaring Traders.

I sailed to Z11 and stopped my Sloop on the North East shore of Molten Sands Fortress. This is the closest you can get to Brian's Bazar whilst being the furthest point from both Morrow's Peak Outpost and Galleons Grave Outpost.

I had one of the free voyages from Larinna and one voyage from the merchants and was lucky enough to get it on the second try.

Views
5 out of 6