HOW MANY ROUTES IN THE LOST SHIPMENTS VOYAGE?

• I try to finish the Achievement in STEAM (In the lost cargo journey, find the missing ships along every trade route of the merchant.) Therefore, I marked the routes that I have finished. Including:

Galleon's Grave Outpost to Morrow's Peak Outpost
    Dagger Tooth Outpost to Golden Sands Outpost
    Golden Sands Outpost to Smugglers' Bay
    Dagger Tooth Outpost to Marauder's Arch
    Golden Sands Outpost to The Finest Trading Post
    Sanctuary Outpost to Galleon's Grave Outpost
    Ancient Spire Outpost to The Finest Trading Post
    Ancient Spire Outpost to Galleon's Grave Outpost
    The Finest Trading Post to Devil's Ridge
    Plunder Outpost to Morrow's Peak Outpost
    Sanctuary Outpost to The Wild Treasures Store

After I finished these route, STEAM show that only 84% of this Achievement I have finished. I want to ask is there anymore route is hidden or I missed in this voyage ?

THANK YOU!!!

Views
  • @subtlelace31709 Ahoy matey!

There are 13 routes to find out there! Good luck!

Sanctuary Outpost to The Wild Treasure Store
    Sanctuary Outpost to Galleon's Grave Outpost
    Golden Sands Outpost to Smugglers Bay
    Golden Sands Outpost to Dagger Tooth Outpost
    Golden Sands to The Finest Trading Post
    Dagger Tooth Outpost to Marauder's Arch
    Galleon's Grave Outpost to Ancient Spire Outpost
    Galleon's Grave Outpost to Morrow's Peak Outpost
    Plunder Outpost to Morrow's Peak Outpost
    Ancient Spire to The Finest Trading Post
    The Finest Trading Post to Devil's Ridge
    Morrow's Peak Outpost to Ashen Reaches
    Brian's Bazar to Roaring Traders

• OK thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• So that’s what that achievement means. I thought it had something to do with the unnamed Merchant ship I found once, and I assumed there were two or three extra ships a voyage. Thanks for the insight! Guess that achievement’s going to take a bit longer than I thought...

• @musicmee I came here just to out of curiosity to see if there was a Devil's Roar version. Nice to know there is. Do they pay more than the regular ones (DR loot)?

• I take it getting a voyage in the opposite direction counts as the same route?
    I also assume, as long as you collect at least one piece of loot, even just from one of the floating clues, will count towards the achievement?

• @mrat13 said in HOW MANY ROUTES IN THE LOST SHIPMENTS VOYAGE?:

@musicmee I came here just to out of curiosity to see if there was a Devil's Roar version. Nice to know there is. Do they pay more than the regular ones (DR loot)?

I didn't notice any higher payout for the 1 I did in DR.

• @subtlelace31709 The ones I did seemed to be based on where I was when I started the voyage. Specifically, when my crew voted to start it, not where we were when the voyage hit the table.

• @scoobywrx555

Finish the voyage for single direction is ok, no need to bi-direction.
    If u want to save the time, you can just take the Ship Manifests. It will count towards the achievement.

• @arctroopachedda

Yes, I spent so many hours to guess this achievement. I guess the routes through the achievement percentage. Therefore I know that still have 1-2 routes I am not finished. Thanks the info. from @Musicmee. Hope everyone can finish this achievement!!!

• @jayjaycannon
    THANKS!

• @subtlelace31709 yeah on occasion i had no choice but just sell the manifest.
    Did wonder about the achievement saying 'you found sunken loot' whether you needed at least one sunken piece as a number of different voyages didnt count.
    Didnt quite understand @JayJayCannon but i think you have to be in a certain location when voting for it to trigger one direction over another.

• @musicmee I have never gotten:

Morrow's Peak Outpost to Ashen Reaches
    Brian's Bazar to Roaring Traders

Is there "Lost shipments" in the DR to buy or do they show up for the regular merchant quests? (in the regular world vendors)

• @reapinglegion Ahoy matey!

Nope, but I have heard people having success by putting the voyages down while next to Brians Bazaar for example!

• @musicmee Yea i did that, worked fine!

EDIT: Or yea it worked with Ashes Reaches but not Brians Bazaar haha.

Views
1 out of 15