please help me

• Hello! I would like to know if there is or will be a new update, because a blind friend of mine tried to play SEA and said that most of the game is accessible but the objects in front of you (like on the boat does not read the sails, rudder, anchor and cannons and mission table)

Views
  • @thom86felix Your blind friend?

• @silvery-gold988 you can be legally blind without having lost all sight. if a game is accessible enough then many people with severe sight issues that would fall under the banner "blind" can actually play a fair number of games.

see this as an example: https://youtu.be/c-vrKFmz1pY

• @silvery-gold988 yes, but it is very short to make it accessible I do not say navigation but vocalize objects !!

• @thom86felix said in please help me:

blind friend

Blind people can't see. I dont know how your freind would even be able to walk around the ship........

• Trolls.....

• @quixoticrocket That was insightful. Thanks for the link.

• @thom86felix I would like to refer you to my good and dear friend, @SightlessKombat.

• @quixoticrocket I know you can legally blind , but one can't fall under the banner of the blind if they still have partial sight. They would fall under the banner of partial blindness. Also before you or anyone in this thread asks yes ,I am legally blind and I also have night blindness and very minor color blindness.

Views
1 out of 9