Dragons

• Sea of Thieves should add Dragons. They would be summoned from a new Tall Tale and live in Ruby's Fall's volcano.

Views
  • Absolutely not. Ghosts, Krakens, Megalodons, Skeletons, Merfolk, et cetera all make sense given the setting. Dragons don't whatsoever. A giant Sea Serpent, yes. A Dragon, no.

• @ttvbacon2046 said in Dragons:

Sea of Thieves should add Dragons. They would be summoned from a new Tall Tale and live in Ruby's Fall's volcano.

dragons don't fit in with pirates but the stuff we do have does

• @ttvbacon2046 I like the idea of a large flying enemy....just not a dragon. Perhaps a giant albatross that decends upon your unsuspecting crew shredding your sails and picking up a crewmate only to drop him from 200 feet up. Sounds like a fun and interesting encounter.

I am struggling to think of any flying mythical beast pirates believed in or feared. Perhaps another pirate here is aware of one?

• I am all for dragons being included, especially on the larger islands as an emergent enemy.

Look, with all these streamers that have 50 MILLION+ gold, I think it's fine to have a "real" gold hoarder really have somewhere to relax upon his happy pirate hoard.

SoT dragons (even if sea dragons), sounds wonderful.

• what a rich fantasy ...
    what for ?

• I don't find any use for these dragons, they won't suit the game anyway

Views
1 out of 7