Changes to obtaining the golden 1000 Day Eyepatch

• Ahoy Pirates,

the 1000 Days Golden Eyepatch only could be obtained through buying the game in late March of 2018, but me myself for example bought the game in early April 2018, but I am playing it more than ever before and I have heard of at least one case where someone bought the game just one day too late. That is very unfortunate and makes no sense, frankly, because the name of the eyepatch would suggest that the player has been playing for at least 1000 days, but it is only given to those players, who bought the game early and then waited a thousand days. My suggestion would be to automatically give the 1000 Days golden eyepatch to any player, who played at least a 1000 days. Happy sailing!

Views
  • @cjknero said in Changes to obtaining the golden 1000 Day Eyepatch:

Ahoy Pirates,

the 1000 Days Golden Eyepatch only could be obtained through buying the game in late March of 2018, but me myself for example bought the game in early April 2018, but I am playing it more than ever before and I have heard of at least one case where someone bought the game just one day too late. That is very unfortunate and makes no sense, frankly, because the name of the eyepatch would suggest that the player has been playing for at least 1000 days,

Or it suggests players have been with the game during its first 1,000 days.

but it is only given to those players, who bought the game early and then waited a thousand days. My suggestion would be to automatically give the 1000 Days golden eyepatch to any player, who played at least a 1000 days. Happy sailing!

I doubt many people would ever earn that one. I am sure there are a few here who have logged in nearly every day since the beginning, but it would be a small handful. It is just an eyepatch that almost no one will actually notice. I wouldn’t be overly concerned about it.

• I think everyone should get everything.

• What your suggestions is pure jealously.

If you say this, then they might as well give everyone patch day one. It an item for those whom have been with the game the longest. In time, you will get yours.

Right now. Sorry you missed the date. Not everything should be given to you because you missed it.

Views
1 out of 4