Twitch drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY, GET REWARDED

• WATCH, ENJOY, GET REWARDED

This third and final set of Festival of Giving Twitch Drops runs from Saturday, January 2nd to Wednesday, January 6th 2021. In order to give people in various time zones a fair chance to obtain the items, each will be available for a 24-hour window beginning and ending at 10am GMT, when the daily reward will change.

To take part, first sign up to Twitch Drops – you’ll need to have your game account linked to your Twitch account. Then, each day, tune in to one of Sea of Thieves’ Partners (who are choosing their own streaming times) and watch them playing live for at least 20 minutes. Upon earning your daily reward, claim it within 24 hours via the Twitch notification!

Check the Sea of Thieves Twitch directory to find out which streamers are currently live and set up to offer Twitch Drops. Now fill your tankard with grog, put your peg legs up and settle in for some Sea of Thieves streaming!

Views
  • @lizalaroo thanks for the heads up.

@Galactic-Geek

• Friendly Neighbourhood Reminder

These starts TODAY! Watch any partnered streamer over the next 5 days to grab more Frozen Horizon cosmetics!

Today is the...

Frozen Horizon Beard

• Today’s Twitch drop is the Frozen horizon trousers!

Or check what’s next here

https://www.seaofthieves.com/twitch-drops

• Today’s luvley jubbly drop is the Frozen Horizon Hat.

20 mins of your time is all it takes! Go twitch!

My faves to watch are Kharites, Kaidawraith and Behavingbeardly

• @lizalaroo not sure if im in the right place to ask but as a twitch streamer does my channel provide twitch drops? or do i need to be partnered with sea of thieves?

• @metalhead64 Ahoy matey!

You need to be a Sea of Thieves Partner to offer drops on your Twitch channel. You can find out more about the partnership programme below!

Happy sailing!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/announcing-partner-programme

• @musicmee Thank you!

• Last one today...You still have time to grab yourself the D’oh emote

• @lizalaroo I've "claimed" this one this morning, still not in my vanity chest. I know wait 24 hours before putting on a support ticket, but this the only one that did not unlock right away. But logging in this evening I've been getting stuck on setting sail for way too long so obviously there are issues

• @flintlock-dan it can take up to 72 hours. After that pop a ticket in to support :)

• The drops finally worked I know the servers haven't been great lately.

Views
1 out of 12