How do I get a scar in sea of thieves?

• So currently have 20 in Athenas and 75 in all emissaries and I have the ashen curse and am trying to get a scar to go with the set but I have grinded to get all tattoos and "chronicler of a legend" tittle but still i haven't earned a scar "how do i earn a scar"?

Views
  • forsaken ashen scars are earned through the master devil voyager commendation I do believe

alt text

they look great on holiday dad bods as you can see above

• I think the only one you can get right now are the Forsaken Ashes' scars by completing the Master Devil's Voyager commendation. The other two scar sets - Bone Crusher and Sharkbite - were only able to be unlocked during the Cursed Sails and Hungering Deep events respectively.

You can get random scars on your pirate during creation but these are based on roll luck.

• It’s post like these I wish they balance out releases. Instead of tattoos...I want scars.

• @D3ADST1CK is correct. There are three scars in the game: Hungering Deep/sharkbite, Cursed Sails/skeleton claws, and Forsaken Ashes/Devils Roar. The first two can no longer be acquired, but you can still get the Forsaken Ashes scar. I believe you need to finish the Master Devils Voyager commendation, which is the same requirement as the Forsaken Ashes clothing and equipment. I wonder if Rare will add more scars, or if they want to keep them exclusive to their first three major content update?

Views
1 out of 5