Sea Of Thieves VR (oculus quest ect.)

• One thing that i would love to see in vr is Sea Of Thieves and if it did get vr please dont make it so you can just use controllers make it so you can see you pirates hands and thats how you interact with objects.

Views
  • Sea of Thieves, now with sea sickness!

In all seriousness, it could be really cool to see this game in VR. I would just ask that they carefully tune the sword so controller waggling it in place won't count as full swings cause the damage per second would become insane.

• It's already available in VR.

Unofficially.

My brother has it on PC and found a mod that modifies the screen angles to simulate VR so you see everything around you. It's a bit on the complicated side, as he had issues setting it up, but once he did - boy was it a doozy!

Also, he doesn't use an Occulus - he uses Vive.

• @teal-turken yeah maybe cool downs for the sword.

• I need this in VR! I'll buy the game a 2nd time if I have too.

• As this thread was 5 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
5 out of 6