Cosmetics/Weapons

• Unreleased bilge rat sword!
    alt text

• Another unreleased bilge rat sword
    alt text

• @ambrossa That last 1 looks mighty familiar... 😅

Just a reminder.

• A picture with 2 versions of Pendragon's sword, I wish we would have received the less shiny one, it looks so much better.
    alt text

• @galactic-geek Thanks! I did forget about those lol

• @ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

A picture with 2 versions of Pendragon's sword, I wish we would have received the less shiny one, it looks so much better.
    alt text

I agree! The accented glowing along the edges is so much better. That was the version that was shown in another promotional image.

alt text

• Here is a collage of all the original cutlass variations that were not implemented for some odd reason. Hopefully they still come out with these; the differences are much more acceptable and overall more appealing. I am shocked that these are still being withheld...It just doesn't make sense to be honest.

alt text

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Here is a collage of all the original cutlass variations that were not implemented for some odd reason. Hopefully they still come out with these; the differences are much more acceptable and overall more appealing. I am shocked that these are still being withheld...I just doesn't make sense to be honest.

alt text

DeMarco is actually holding the missing/possibly original Imperial Sovereign Cutlass in the old menu for the arena image lol

alt text

• @voshell Yeah I noticed Demarco holding it too, with him "dEAd" now, can we please get the sword lol?

And honestly, why are we not getting those skins, it's been 4 years, time to complete the sets, cmon!

• Also another picture showing work on the white Lord Guardian sails.
    alt text

Also another picture showing work on the white Lord Guardian sails.
    alt text

Is this Dev playing Xbox on the 3rd monitor while at work? No wonder we are still missing cosmetics lol

• @voshell the mystery of why cosmetics goes missing has been solved!

@ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Also another picture showing work on the white Lord Guardian sails.
    alt text

Is this Dev playing Xbox on the 3rd monitor while at work? No wonder we are still missing cosmetics lol

Nah, I shouldn't say that; I am extremely grateful on what Rare has done with the game.

• The missing sword I posted pics of not so long ago is also in the new trailer!

alt text

• Can we all agree that the Fallen Sea Dog set to be completed by the end of Demarco Murder mystery!

• @butterfinger750 YES SIR, lets goooo! I need the Sea dog sword with this color scheme so much.

• @Voshell

I put all the missing/unreleased beards you posted recently into an easier to view image. I hope you don't mind lol

alt text

alt text

• @miffednote201 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@Voshell

I put all the missing/unreleased beards you posted recently into an easier to view image. I hope you don't mind lol

alt text

alt text

@miffednote201

Thank you! I do not mind at all! This is much less obnoxious than my post lol. I hope they get us caught up with these pending cosmetics very soon; a general cosmetic drop is desperately needed right now. They need to realize that sometimes simple/basic is the way to go; I don't necessarily need to be flashy; I would prefer to look gritty/dirty. I love all the new stuff they keep releasing I won't lie; but all these random pieces would satisfy most of the fan base for a long time while they keep stocking up on new cosmetics for future content/seasons! Then they would always be ahead of the game (no pun intended)

@miffednote201 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@Voshell

alt text

alt text

@miffednote201

Thank you! I do not mind at all! This is much less obnoxious than my post lol. I hope they get us caught up with these pending cosmetics very soon; a general cosmetic drop is desperately needed right now. They need to realize that sometimes simple/basic is the way to go; I don't necessarily need to be flashy; I would prefer to look gritty/dirty. I love all the new stuff they keep releasing I won't lie; but all these random pieces would satisfy most of the fan base for a long time while they keep stocking up on new cosmetics for future content/seasons! Then they would always be ahead of the game (no pun intended)

I love the array of mustaches, goatees, and chip strap beards in this post. Releasing these would balance out the variety!

• @verbalhat260014

Agreed!

• Here we have 8 unreleased/missing Jackets that we still need implemented

alt text

Here we have 8 unreleased/missing Jackets that we still need implemented

alt text

Most of those are simple recolors.

• @galactic-geek Yep, but they do look freaking good

• @voshell hopefully once they run out of the basic shop recolors (bilge rat and the like) we’ll start to see these random piratey cosmetics come out.

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

alt text

Only 1/2 are re-colors (: P)

Regardless, if they exist; in any dimension I want them in game!

• @ninja-naranja said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell hopefully once they run out of the basic shop recolors (bilge rat and the like) we’ll start to see these random piratey cosmetics come out.

I could accept that if they outright said that was their plan and reassured me they are not avoiding it; but I don't want to wait another year or two for more general cosmetics if at all. Most people don't even wear the full set of anything; they mix & match. The full set re-colors are awesome don't get me wrong; but these are definitely more universal for everyone and can create more distinctive looks!

@galactic-geek Yep, but they do look freaking good

Meh, they could look better...

@galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

alt text

If you number them:

...then 1, 6,and 8 are the only new ones (that I don't recognize). That's not half.

• @voshell that first jacket looks awesome

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

alt text

If you number them:

...then 1, 6,and 8 are the only new ones (that I don't recognize). That's not half.

6 is a re-color of the Ferryman Jacket

1,5,7 and 8 do not have any current variations in game.

• @hijack-hayes said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell that first jacket looks awesome

Absolutely!

alt text

If you number them:

6 is a re-color of the Ferryman Jacket

1,5,7 and 8 do not have any current variations in game.

I noticed the resemblance of #6 with the Ferryman jacket just this morning. 😅

• I just want more weapons. A simple rifle or musket would make me very happy. We need more variety in combat.

• @mrclutchyking06 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I just want more weapons. A simple rifle or musket would make me very happy. We need more variety in combat.

Even just the option to unequip the scope for the EoR would dramatically change the feel of combat; I firmly believe it would feel like an entirely new weapon all together. No additional balancing needed. The perfect solution!

Views
891 out of 1353