Waking up in the tavern animation

• So the Fate of The Dammed update just launched and I am pleased overall, however I can see how waking up in the tavern and having to wait for the character to wake up and pick up the new content event wheel will become quite annoying to those who maybe have done most of the event already or know what they are doing and just want to be out on the seas. Maybe at the start of each update this is a thing but then like the new ‘skip intro animation’ you could add a ‘skip content info’ or something like that, that way newer pirates still get a feel for new updates but your more experienced pirates can do what they do best.

Views
  • Seems to me like the only time this would really annoy someone is if they are hopping servers over and over

maybe we should leave it

alt text

• @wolfmanbush ive been on 3 servers since the event started, it already bothers me

• This sounds like a complaint that is, well, not really worth complaining about. 😅

If anything, I'd like to see more intro sequences - like falling down the broken stairs, walking in through the back door, coming out of the hideout stairs (for PLs), warming your hands by the fire, taking a quick swill by the bar, peaking out from behind a post, sitting up from the other bench, finger-framing the pirate code, etc.

• This should reduce people wanting to server hop...
    Also, if they remove it after seeing it once. People gonna complain about “not knowing” about some things which. Is what the animation and showing you the message is basically for.

Even this new event. I already met 3 crews who didn’t know about the event tab or new voyages....very sad.

Views
1 out of 5