Time limited and PL exclusive cosmetics

• Dear Rare,

Over the past 2 and a half years, i have enjoyed this game SO much and to start off with i would like to say thank you for all the work you have put in to making this game one of the best out there. Now onto the matter at hand. At the start of the month, i was very excited about the prospect of a third Halloween update, and for all of the month i was trying SO hard not to look on insiders and for most of the month i managed to uphold this. but two days ago i took a peak at the new cosmetics for this update and i was amazed! Specifically at the captain and crew costumes. But, today i was extremely disappointed. As i stated earlier, i have been playing this for 2 years, and i have never seen the need to grind for pirate legend. Because of this i don't have access to a time limited cosmetic that looks AMAZING. It is my personal opinion that the costumes should be available to everyone, or at least make it so that if you complete the goals during the event but get pirate legend after the event you are then awarded the costumes once you become pirate legend. This is my only complaint on the update, and i think the rest of it is great!

Many thanks,

HappyChicken389

Views
feedback
1 out of 1