REMOVE Skeleton Spawns on Lagoon of Whispers

• Hello!
    With the new Fate of the Damned content update, we're being tasked with traveling to Lagoon of Whispers to begin the new Bilge Rat voyage. Island skeletons and keg skeletons make this interaction pretty annoying, especially when conversing with Duke and Umbra. I think skeleton spawns should be disabled for this island just like they are on outposts. Thoughts?

Thanks for reading!
    --CQuence

Views
  • this could be said about any land voyage

taking out skellies is a part of the deal

• @wolfmanbush

To be fair, that island specifically has become a small scale outpost, so it’s slightly different to other voyage interactions.

• Don't have a athena down when your doing it or a lvl 50 voyage

• @generalbuckfoi you do need the green flame from the ferry for this event, sounds perfect

• I am yet to play the update, but I doubt whether there are enough of these types of interactions on this island to justify this at the current time.

• Yeah it does stink trying to talk the npc and constantly being harassed by random skeleton spawns.

• This was asked several times during the Insider testing... just saying.

• I agree. Had to rush through the initial interaction with Duke bc the Skellies were spawning nonstop.

• Actually, I don't mind the skellies being there, infact I'm happy they are there as they make the two flames easier to get.
    It has both snakes and skellies.

Views
9 out of 10