Solo Grind to PL - World Record?

• Hello there. I was wondering if anyone knew what and if there is a current record for solo grinding to Pirate Legend?

I know there are records on websites for teams of 2-4 people grinding out PL together, but what I am looking for is the elite squad. Those individuals that achieved in record time with:

• No Outside Help From Other Crews/Players Whatsoever. This means no Alliances and no one just handing over loot to help out. Also, this means no one handing over servers with loot already on the ship as well.

• Player has to grind from start to finish on the same server.

• Theft is acceptable.

• The entire grind must be recorded to back up any and all claims.

If someone knows of what I'm asking for and where I can find it, please let me know. Thank you!

LDSylvr

Views
  • True solo grind?
    One pirate, one ship. Grind to PL?

Well can’t say there is such a player.
    Frankly way I see it...if they steal others loot...without digging up the treasure themselves. That is being helped from outside source from people who were unaware they were helping.
    Which sadly everyone does :/

• @burnbacon I'm thinking about trying this out.

• @ldsylvr

That seems really unhealthy. Your gonna end up keeping over like some Korean kid in an Internet cafe.

• @glannigan Nah.. he was up for several days. I figure this doesn't take longer than 18hrs.

Views
1 out of 5