Level 75 Reward Ideas

• Nothing fancy but fitting I think
    Level 75 Reapers get Exclusive Sword & Hat maybe the one the Reaper Hideout Guy has. Plus Ominous Skeleton Symbols Curse

Level 75 Gold Hoarders
    New Shovel? Maybe Upgraded Gold curse?

Level 75 Order of Souls
    New Weapon Set made of Skeleton Bones. Skeleton Curse.

Level 75 Merchant
    +1 To all inventory so 6 food, 6 wood planks, 6 everything, or 11 everything that was 10. Merchant Curse/ glowing hourglass & compass etc all over body.

Level 75 Hunters Call
    Barnacle Curse!

Views
  • I would say yes to most if they were level 100 rewards

• animated melting gold curse at level 100 and a davy jones curse at 75 hunter's call

• @robby0316 But we already have bone weapons with the Bonecrusher and Fearless Bonecrusher sets...

Definitely a no regarding MA +1 supplies due to breaking horizontal game balance.

• @galactic-geek bonecrusher weapons arent that great though in terms of looking "boney" I feel like slapping tusks on a blunder and a weird boney ridge on the front of a sniper or shrunken down kraken head on on flintlock dont really embrace what a "bone weapon" could look like, imagine a pistol that's two skeleton hands clasped together with index and middle fingers pointed forward like imitating a gun. Or a blunder that's just a skull attached to a femur.

• @robby0316 I think Reapers needs more character cosmetics instead of just reaper pyjamas. Seems every other emissary gets something for the character where reapers is just the costume + ship cosmetics. I think 75 should unlock something for the character at least.

Seems like they made reaper weapons and then decided to sell them on the cosmetic store and forgot to add anything in its stead.

I like how athena has the costume but also individual Ghost-set pieces, perhaps Reaper could have clothing too (like you suggested, reaper hideout guy set?)... Different masks etc...

• @robby0316 Yes to everything except the MA inventory boost. Breaks horizontal progression.

Views
1 out of 7