ENDLESS SKELETON SPAWNS.....

• I'm pretty much a new player but the random skeleton spawns are excessive without barely a few seconds break ( making a nightmare for newbie solo players ! ).... if they would appear more spasmodic and tied far more to dusk and night players would get a breather and have some time to plan their quests.... there sorely needs some different kinds of enemies tied to differing Islands / Zones... marauding crabs, poisonous worms, lizards and on large islands Cannibals and some Tigers variants for example !

Views
  • Those are the anti-afk skeleton soldiers to keep us on our toes

Keep firebombs with you and group them together to take them out quickly and take advantage of the keg skellies which often spawn too

• Group them and run around.

You'll look back at this thread in a month, or so and laugh at it.

Keep at it. You'll get it. Welcome to the seas!

• I dont care about them constantly spawning but i would like different enemy types, skeletons non-stop is a bit boring, since the only time i encounter something different to fight is a player or a shark and then im dead or they are in seconds, no real fun to it.

Skeleton ships are fun to fight but as ya said, they could add in some sort of animal that attacks besides a shark.

• @elderterdkin

Having a little variety would be great. Even just finding some of the special skeletons outside of the Order of Souls voyages would be enough.

Views
1 out of 5