Suggestion for the Discord

• Could we have a separate channel in the SOT discord for people to post that they want to give away a ship? It adds to the clutter of the LFC channels, and for people who actually want to "inherit" a ship from a crew that's leaving, it doesn't make sense for them to look in the LFC channel

Views
  • How would you give someone a ship, dont those sink/go away once the person/crew that had it logs off and what is the point when everyone gets their own free ship everytime they log on?

• @elderterdkin
    You can join the Crew before they log off. When they are gone its your ship.
    It will be full of resources, thats the point here.
    Since this is an advantage imo I dont think they will add this.
    On the other hand it shows that there are nice Pirates out there willing to share. Some of us put storagecrates full of good stuff at an outpost before log off. Just to suprise random people.

• What's stoping you from just using an LFG or LFC and doing this already? Because of clutter and a bit more searching? Really?

I think it makes perfect sense - pirates are looking for a ship to sign up to, and here's 1 with a history, stocked, and ready to go! I have used it successfully before too!

Views
1 out of 4