S.O.S. Flag Idea

• Me and my friends and I always wanted to help our alliance members if they are attacked, but it's often hard to communicate with alliance members. I believe that adding a S.O.S. flag would help with that problem. You could go into the crow's nest, and choose the S.O.S. flag, and it would appear on the map to alert your alliance mates from across the world. Also, if you weren't in an alliance, and you're being chased by some people you can't handle, you could put up the flag in hopes to getting some friendly people. Sure it could attract some unfriendly pirates, but that's the case with real life S.O.S. signals. It would be very similar to the Reaper's Flag, but with good intent! I feel that it would be a fun and simple feature to add to the game.

Views
  • Think adding a flare gun would be cool, instead of a flag.

• I am fairly certain reapers/PVPers would just use it to lure in helpful people not so use to fighting and get easy kills, it would just be used to lure in easy PVP versus helping you out of PVP.

Also I personally would never trust the person needed help and would ignore it anyways lol.

Views
2 out of 3