I stole from the ferryman. How to get infinite supplies.

• I've found out a method to gather as many resources as you like in a short space of time. As a side benefit, I've also figured a way to repair cosmetic damage to your ship too. Tired of planks strewn across holes in your ship? No problem.

1. Get a storage crate and rowboat (that's optional)

2. Get the shroud breaker.

3. Sail to the shores of gold.

4. Put all supplies in storage crate and scuttle your ship and leave storage crate on your rowboat or beach if you don't have one.

5. Your ship respawns nearby, grab storage crate and put all supplies from new ship inside it, then back on beach (or rowboat if attached).

6. Repeat. Every time you scuttle boat respawns right near your rowboat.

As a side benefit you will always repair cosmetic damage too.

I've spent 15 minutes at the shores of gold and had over 500 cannon balls. Basically stay as long as you like, rinse and repeat.

Yeah guys, I stole from the ferryman.

The ferryman ought to put a wanted poster of DaringClarky on the ferry of the damned for tricking him into gathering resources for him.

That's why I love Tributes Peak.
    It's where I conned the ferryman into becoming my errand boy.
    It also serves as a safe haven where I can repair cosmetic damage, stock up to insane levels and seek shelter from the rest of the server. It's the ultimate player hideout... Probably until others twig on to this.

That's now two people who stole from the ferryman.

Captain Flameheart and DaringClarky.

Views
  • @daringclarky funny...

• @schwammlgott Hope you like it mate. I've been on the fence sharing it incase it got patched but then I figured, since skelly ships drop resources when they die I wasn't bothered anyways. Could probably hit 3 outputs and get the same effect. Eitherway I've been sitting on this nugget for a few months now haha

• @daringclarky I don't think it's worthit to be patched out, and as you say...getting supplies is easy enough nowadays
    But awesome story anyway... stealing from the ferryman, really like it...who knows, maybe someday it's worth that much, that we see daringclarky's head over some special event 🤣🤣

• @schwammlgott I'm afraid the dialogue of my pirate's floating head would be more pathetic than flameheart's. Haha

He'd be screaming from a distance going.

"The seas are meant for PVEVP not PVE only!" and then randomly shouting "The Brigantine is fun to sail solo but not recommended!!"

"Curses, the emporium is so expensive!" haha

• @daringclarky sagte in I stole from the ferryman. How to get infinite supplies.:

@schwammlgott I'm afraid the dialogue of my pirate's floating head would be more pathetic than flameheart's. Haha

He'd be screaming from a distance going.

"The seas are meant for PVEVP not PVE only!" and then randomly shouting "The Brigantine is fun to sail solo but not recommended!!"

"Curses, the emporium is so expensive!" haha

I WANT THIS!

Views
1 out of 7