shooting chests out of cannons

• would be funny and interesting

Views
  • It would also break things a bit, right now, players are forced to haul loot to the vendors. This sounds annoying, but it provides a sense of balance by making players vulnerable when hauling loot. They are slower and can't attack, so this adds a layer of danger that forces players to not sell loot when being chased so close. The minute you make loot shoot-able, is the minute you make cashing out stupidly easy.

• @bignumbersguy12 said in shooting chests out of cannons:

would be funny and interesting

I can see people shooting chest out of a cannon at an outpost then shoot out a crewmember as well to sell said chest without opposition

• @nabberwar said in shooting chests out of cannons:

It would also break things a bit, right now, players are forced to haul loot to the vendors. This sounds annoying, but it provides a sense of balance by making players vulnerable when hauling loot. They are slower and can't attack, so this adds a layer of danger that forces players to not sell loot when being chased so close. The minute you make loot shoot-able, is the minute you make cashing out stupidly easy.

exactly

• @nabberwar I'm feelin like the most vulnerable state is getting the loot to the outpost, plus I meant like shooting chests at enemies for like big damage , but heavier arc and stuff

Views
1 out of 5