Arena Lobbies

• Hello! In the last months I've played a lot of Arena, both sloop & galleon with a very reliable crew.

Problem is, most of the time (for galleon) people join with open lobbies and prevent other ready crews to start and play, ofter resulting in 40+ minutes of waiting for a 15 minutes match.

Everyone should be able to play arena, but it would be ideal if they got matched before entering the lobby, that should only have ready to go teams.

Another cool addition, that would also remove the problem of people wanting to do team death match, would be to change the lobby itself so that it allows for killing other players (maybe outside a safe zone with the vendors), so that people can test & improve their pvp skills without bothering other players that want to play Arena as intended (with ship vs ship combat)

Views
  • I think the purpose of the Arena is to get the most silver... using any which way you can. Farming kills and cannonball hits are some ways to do it. Stealing or digging chests another. The only thing wrong with the Arena, is that the chest could be worth a lot more as there is no point in going for it at the moment. We usually try to get the chest, and keep it just to get some proper fighting going on.

But i do agree on one thing, the Arena waiting could be improved at least on the galleon side, as it can be a slow process to get into a battle.

• @ghostfire1981 said in Arena Lobbies:

I think the purpose of the Arena is to get the most silver... using any which way you can. Farming kills and cannonball hits are some ways to do it. Stealing or digging chests another. The only thing wrong with the Arena, is that the chest could be worth a lot more as there is no point in going for it at the moment. We usually try to get the chest, and keep it just to get some proper fighting going on.

But i do agree on one thing, the Arena waiting could be improved at least on the galleon side, as it can be a slow process to get into a battle.

What you say is correct, but as you say, the chest is worth too little in galleon and too much in sloop.

But that's not a problem compared to galleon waiting time.

Views
2 out of 3