Skins for your Mermaid

• I was thinking since alot of people have too much money to spend and alot of people dont like the look of the mermaids already there could be a stall in the pirate legend hut which sells skins for your mermaids. For instance maybe you could buy forsaken shores mermaid which was glowing red like the ashen curse or a shores of gold mermaid that has gold skin. They could be quite expensive, im thinking around 500,000 gold and they could only be got once you get commendations for example the shores of gold one should only be bought once you've completed the tall tale. Its just an idea that could allow players to spend more money and like what they're looking at when they get blunderbombed off their ship.

Views
  • @hpsauce5634 yes I love this and what if you also got a skin for getting the hoarder of mermaid treasure

• @hpsauce5634 We don't own the mermaids. Sorry. Not going to happen.

• That would be really fun. I've always wanted to see a little variety on them

• @galactic-geek i don't think that changes much its all in the idea of fun so even if it go's against lore it would still be pretty cool

• @hpsauce5634 said in Skins for your Mermaid:

@galactic-geek i don't think that changes much its all in the idea of fun so even if it go's against lore it would still be pretty cool

Oh, I know where your heart's at - but you need your logic too.

• @galactic-geek we have a splashtail costume, burning pets and skeleton pets. wheres the logic in that?

• @hpsauce5634 said in Skins for your Mermaid:

@galactic-geek we have a splashtail costume, burning pets and skeleton pets. wheres the logic in that?

...and those are all things that affect you and what you own. You don't own mermaids, as I already said.

Views
7 out of 8