Possible New Content Idea

• So I was thinking about this recently, and I don’t know if it’s a totally new idea that I made up or if I’m the first to bring light to it. I think it would be cool to have a system of ships in a bottle like the Black Pearl in Pirates Of The Caribbean. Every time you kill a player ship, their ship with the exact customizations on it, become a ship in a bottle that you can keep as a prized possession to show off your crews might, or you can sell at the Reaper for gold and doubloons. Imagine how cool it would be to have a bunch of your sunken foes in bottles aboard your ship.

Views
  • @meinkraftin

I believe we've had similar ideas but they were never served as a trophy system. Mostly they were in regards to a way which would allow players to forcefully migrate servers and carry their ship with them.

I believe the idea is cool, but I must admit we already have something quite similar: the emissary flags.

• @greengrimz Thanks for replying. That is a good point. What did the idea of “forcefully migrating servers mean?”

• @meinkraftin

To forcefully migrate - to leave the server on demand, without waiting for it to become empty first.

The concept is that once you decide there's nothing for you in any given server, for you to have the ability to move to another one, but also keep all your provisions with you.

• I think this would work well with skelton ships, perhaps they could be sold to the order of souls.

Views
4 out of 5