GREYBEARD ERROR

• HOW TO FIX GREYBEARD ERROR IN BR SERVER? I DOWNLOADED THIS GAME TODAY AND I NOT CAN A PLAY

Views
    errorgreybeardgreybeard error
  • On BR server as well, can't play because of this error.

• Rare havent even acknowledged officially there is any issue, even though countless people are hitting this error and literally cannot play open crew.

Support ticket's fall on deaf ears.

• @johhn0 Exactly, issue is specific to South American server for me, I literally can't play arena or adventure open crew. It's ridiculous.

• @johhn0 said in GREYBEARD ERROR:

Rare havent even acknowledged officially there is any issue, even though countless people are hitting this error and literally cannot play open crew.

Support ticket's fall on deaf ears.

Not wrong, I sent a ticket about a month after noticing the issue. Got a reply a 5 days ago asking me theses sets of questions:

• When did this issue start occurring for you?
    • What region are you playing Sea of Thieves in?
    • Who is your Internet Service provider?
    • Do you have an anti-virus running? if so, which one?
    • Is the Greybeard error still occurring for you? If so, could you supply us with the date and time in which it last occurred?

Which I answered and am awaiting a reply.

Edit
    Got my reply,

My apologies for your continued issues with receiving the 'Greybeard' error when attempting to enter 'Open Crew' gameplay and thank you for forwarding your replies to our query.

We are still actively investigating this issue which has included receiving additional investigative help from the Xbox Live team.

Due to the on-going nature of this issue, we are going to close your support ticket but please keep an eye on our social channels where we will communicate once this issue has been resolved.

We thank you for your continued patience with this issue.

• @digestedingo I got the same robot reply. Still no official acknowledgement other than that rubbish which is vague at best.

• While looking on the French Dicord Sea of Thieves I found a person who gives a solution to this problem in arena.
    The manipulation to be done is:

• Put the mouse on closed crew
    • press escape and enter at the same time
      You can then click on "raise anchor" and once you arrive in the tavern put your crew on open.
    • I don't know if this solution works for console players.
    • sorry if the translation is not quite correct.

En cherchant sur le Dicord Sea of Thieves français j'ai trouver une personne qui donne une solution pour se problème en arène .
    La manipulation à faire est :

• Mettre le souris sur équipage fermé
    • appuyer sur échappe et entré en même temps

Vous pourrez ensuite cliquez sur " lever l'encre " et une fois arriver dans la taverne mettre votre équipage sur ouvert .

• je ne sais pas si cette solution fonctionne pour les joueurs console .
  • @la-baudroie Yep I found out about this glitch as well, allows you to play arena, however there doesn't seem to be any South American arena servers active which is sad, but I guess playing with 150-200 ping on US server is the only way to play arena. Thanks

• @yagosoareesz Started to get this error today, can't do open crew arena or adventure but I can do closed crew. Which sucks when I wanna do arena.

• Got this error 4 Days ago when I logged in after a break of roughly 3 weeks.

Views
errorgreybeardgreybeard error
1 out of 10