Found Heaps of Treasure on a Merchant Run

• Yesterday, I was doing a merchant quest to build up my merchant's rep. I was sent to a decent-sized island to deliver to an NPC. When I got there, I saw shines everywhere.

I ended up with about 36k in gold and over 1 level for each of the 3 major factions once everything was turned in.

Do others find this kind of thing often when dropping off cargo?

Views
  • Arrrrr me Hearty... check out some of my videos where I leave a boat load of Loot on a beach for some lucky pirate to find... search YouTube for GOOBERBOB1 SOT and watch Good Pirates vs. Bad Pirates... har har

Come sail with Gooberbob and ye be gettin rich, ye do!

• on land or in the water? either way sounds like someone either recently sank/left the game

Every now and again you'll sail into a pile of loot in the water thanks to a skeleton ship that sank itself by smashing into rocks

if it was on land you most likely just ran into abandoned player loot due to sink or disconnect

• ...or you could have just been blessed by the RNG gods. There is so much free loot in the game presently, nearly every voyage I go on I make more gold from freebies than I do from the actual voyage.

Views
3 out of 4