Features I think would be cool.

• First scenario. You have 6+ friends who want to play Sea of Thieves. From the launch menu, you could invite them all and sub-divide them onto different ships. For example 2 x 4 or 3 x 3, or even 3 sloops.

Second scenario. PvE mode. There is a specific PvP mode but what if a PvE mode. 8 players max and it would be sort of similar to the Forts however new features could exist only in this mode. Players would fight through countless waves of skeletons and maybe even flying ghost ships where to defeat, you would need to climb into the towers and fire upon them with cannons. This mode could also work like some of the tall tales where you need to check maps or go through riddles to complete tasks. The rewards could be maybe less than a fort as you wouldnt have the risk of people coming in and stealing loot.

Third scenario. Alliance board in the taverns. You would be able to recruit people and put in conditions and objectives into the alliance. For example; Ranking up Merchant - experienced players only - cannot leave alliance unless leave game.
    The end part is something which i think may be somewhat controversial in this community however this third feature i feel is more to bring people together and would be more of a way to ensure others dont leave and steal all the loot.

Lastly, as a note. I want this thread to be more of a way to just suggest features and discuss in a friendly way.

Views
  • Fleets:

Multi ship crews is something that I wish for so badly. I know it won't happen because of server limits and balance issues, etc. But sometimes I just want to play this game with more than 4 people at a time, dangit. I know they're adding custom servers but I want to bring my friends with me to take on other players, not just play alone with them! If the game was big enough to accommodate severs with several 'fleets' that would be awesome. Unfortunately I imagine there are a lot of constraints that outright stop that idea in it its tracks.

PvE:

I'll be honest, I've not thought about a horde/zombies esq mode for sea of thieves. It's certainly more interesting than the usual pve pitch with no competition. Cool concept. Would love to see something like this fleshed out.

Alliance Boards:

Yes please, but also ehhh. There would likely have to be a lot of concessions to keep it from being abused for making pseudo private servers. It sounds cool though, more ways to encourage positive interactions between likeminded pirates is a topic I welcome. However it's likely that even if it didn't get abused by those looking to make pve servers it would likely just be abused by folks looking to grief other crews more easily.

1. It all good on paper...BUT this just Server Alliance made easier.
Views
1 out of 3