Not getting twitch drops

• A while back i had watched some sea of thieves partner streams to get the 4 items of obsidian cannons, wheel, fishing rod, and pistol. All 4 of those Items i had watched for 30 min and i noticed that i wasn't getting them so i watched them for almost 2 hrs and i still didn't get it i even checked every single possible way to fix this problem, tried them and it still didn't work. it would be a whale lords blessing if i could get those items back. But thank you rare for making a great game in all!!!!

Views
  • Try sending a help ticket to Rare with this info. Same thing happened to me with the bear and bird set this last weekend. They finally had to put it in my game manually because Twitch just wasn't having it (Ironically, I received the Spinal figurehead no problem, which I already had). It might be a little late though, since these items were given out a while back. Couldn't hurt to try, but if this happens again, I would send a more immediate response @Kirigiya-KiriT0.

• @xg12im12eaperx Yo thnx for the feedback i will make sure to contact them a little more than a bad post XD so yeah but thnx .

• I gave up on twitch drops. My account was linked and I was enabled to receive drops yet I constantly has to message Rare support to get my items so I just do not bother anymore.

Views
3 out of 4