collector of legendary voyages glitch

• My friend and I have been doing Thieves Haven runs to get all the ghost ship items (hull, sails, figurehead, capstan, wheel, cannons). He's just finished, and I have one more villainous Athena skull left. We both have collected hundreds of the legendary crates necessary for this title (which is needed for the aesthetics) but the title is missing.

Views
  • @zech-4145 I have this exact same glitch! I submitted a ticket but they probably won't look at it. I hope they correct it for us so we can buy that ghost wheel cosmetic.

• @zech-4145 It’s been awhile, but I believe the wheel, capstan, and canons are tied to the kegs, villainous skulls, and the shiny trinket (name escapes me). I may be misunderstanding your post but it looks like you’ve associated the crates with one of the cosmetic unlocks. As I noted, I could be completely misunderstanding or Rare has changed the requirements, but you may have been chasing the wrong goalpost.

• @nectarskater actually I submitted a ticket shortly after posting this originally. I heard back within a day or two and the fix processed within a week. I was pleasantly surprised.

• @promotordj It was a glitched. We had done all the collecting for everything...it just hadn't unlocked the commendation. I'm glad Rare was willing to go in a fix it for me.

Views
1 out of 5