Sail as your own pirate

• After seeing pros at this game judging other players sailing skills, I think it's right I shared this post.

A a relatively new player to the game (I joined during heart of fire), I've alwayse enjoyed the gradual grind for getting pirate legend, and when I get the odd PVP encounter, I wont be mad, I just try be friendly and dont be salty.

Also, I wont be as experienced as some of the relatively pro players in my sailing skills. I've sometimes had people talking to me saying to do this and to do that and after a while, it starts to get annoying.

Before you start criticising me, I believe giving a tip or two is ok, but when multiple people start challenging you after you've already said why you couldn't do something at a situation.

This is something I notice happens when it appears in the forums and I just wanted to point it out.

Thankyou for listening, please dont get mad at me.

Happy sailing!

Views
  • As a new player you should seek to play with more experienced people. The small lessons you can pick up from them is valuable and the extra gold and rep doesn’t hurt.

• @coldsheep
    @Stryps3071TV

or you dont and experience and learn it all by yourself, like the vet's had done in 2018.
    I for myself like to find it out by myself and dont research for all the Pro Tips and whatnot. I also didnt use any walkthroughs for the Tales, but did them all without any help from the internet. and i have to say, if i wouldn't have been that long in the Sea of Thieves i maybe would have needed a hint here and there. But fortunately we managed it without any spoilers.
    I dont want to miss this experience back in 2018 and a lot of SoT's greatness came from that time and by figuring all out by ourselves.

Views
2 out of 3