The Cursed Rogue help.

• I have done the Cursed Rogue twice this morning and none of the commendations unlock and i cannot open the rest of the tall tales. Anyone have any idea whats causing this? I got the key and i didn't unlock that commendation -- i found all the journals and that one is still locked too. This is my second time thru it and its starting to anger me. Any help is apprenticed.

Views
  • update -- it might be something on my end -- when i turn in items that sell im not getting paid either.. i guess im done playing today -- ill check in tomorrow and see if it rights itself. Mods feel free to lock / close this thread.

• @blockierapple83 Ahoy matey!

Sorry to hear you have experienced this bug, however it is a known issue that the team are tracking right now. Usually any missed rep, gold, and commendations will just pop right in so hopefully that is the same this time too!

• @musicmee Thanks very much - i was planning on giving the old sloop a rest and popping online and seeing if my stuff was there tomorrow. thanks for the response!

• @blockierapple83 No worries matey!

I hope when you log in tomorrow all your riches and commendations pop in for you! Have a good rest it sounds like you need it after completing that tale twice!

Views
4 out of 5