Green zones

• Make green zones at sea posts so that you can safely fish and sell it without looking around! Four smart players fell on me when I caught fish at a sea post and I had to leave the game and change the server and go on a new one Another marine post. I do not need your PvP at all!

Views
  • @selensmith This is a PvPvE game, players are the biggest enemy in the game.

• Watch the horizon and run... well I guess we will have people complain here that someone ran from them sigh

• Do Tall Tales.
    Get the Shroudbreaker from Ch9.
    Sail to Tribute Peak.
    Fish.

• @selensmith safe zone/PvE server/passive mode/offline mode/singleplayer server and now your "green zones"...this is all the same thing that won't happen, this is a PvEvP game, live with it...I can fish all day long and still watch the horizon if someone is coming for me...

I give you two advices: sail close to the edges of the world, so you only have to look in one direction if someone is coming...or Spoils of Plenty-seapost is a good one, where you are mostly undisturbed...

Second advice, because it sounds you're only up to fishing: Fishing Simulator! Got even better mechanics for fishing, I guess

• @selensmith You can catch fishes everywhere. In which way that destroyed you experience? We don't need your comlain posts which were made after pvp encounter in which you didn't want to participate.

• Well, if pvp is 4 on 1, then this game is not all right! And the developers of the game absolutely do not give a damn about solo players.

• @selensmith sagte in Green zones:

Well, if pvp is 4 on 1, then this game is not all right! And the developers of the game absolutely do not give a damn about solo players.

You are faster against the wind on a sloop...ships are good balanced to get away from bigger ships

• @selensmith said in Green zones:

Well, if pvp is 4 on 1, then this game is not all right! And the developers of the game absolutely do not give a damn about solo players.

THIS GAME WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR SOLO PLAYERS. The game was never meant to have a solo option. Only after the community asked for it a lot the Sloop was added. This is a social game, you are meant to play with a crew. If you chose to play solo, you also choose to except the risks that come with it - being weaker and slower.

• @selensmith you dont have to play if you dont like it. Theres tons of games out there.

Views
1 out of 10