2. Defeat a skeleton fleet
    3. Raid a fort
    4. Kill a megalodon
    5. Pick up random loot
    6. Raise emmisary flag to lvl. 5

See! Easy! 😅

Nice one dude!

• Bruh, I made 900k in 2 hours by just stacking fort of the damned

• @wehappywho Not a Reaper, man. Go kill some peeps.

• @galactic-geek Be a reaper. Go kill some people.

• @galactic-geek If you weren't trying to be a Reaper PvE lord, you could of hit grade 5 after sinking one or two emissary ships in under an hour. Been there many times over the last month. Rare encourages server hopping to do so but hey, if they don't want to merge you to servers with emissarys on it after raising a Reapers on a dead server, so be it.

• You did reapers yes, but you didn’t do reapers. Didn’t fight players for their loot or flag if you haven’t done that. You haven’t done reapers

• @klutchxking518 sagte in Reaper's Bones isn't hard at all!:

@wehappywho Not a Reaper, man. Go kill some peeps.

@JCTC758

I've been there too...problem is, most people put down emissary or leaving completely when seeing a reaper...and sinking non emissarys gives you nothing

I suggessted this before and I say it again...reapers should only be seen by other emissarys, reapers should gain rank for fighting non-reapers too, emissarys should lose the emissary voyage when lowering the flag...this would it solve at least a bit

• I love the ignorance of everyone saying "be a Reaper and kill someone" when they don't have context.

Here's the context for you - I would have killed someone if there had been someone to kill.

• @galactic-geek said in [Reaper's Bones isn't hard at all!]

Here's the context for you - I would have killed someone if there had been someone to kill.

This has been my problem with the fundamentals of reapers. It punishes reapers by making it easier for other ships to avoid them, when it should be doing the opposite. I really like the thought about trying to make incentives for combat, but it needs reworking.

The way I think it should work is until level 5, reapers can see other emissaries on the map and nobody can see the reapers. Once they hit level 5, they can see all ships and all ships can see the reapers(emissary or not). It totally inverts the risk/reward balance and makes reapers have to start by doing, well, non-reapery stuff.

• @doctorfork said in Reaper's Bones isn't hard at all!:

@galactic-geek said in [Reaper's Bones isn't hard at all!]

This has been my problem with the fundamentals of reapers. It punishes reapers by making it easier for other ships to avoid them, when it should be doing the opposite. I really like the thought about trying to make incentives for combat, but it needs reworking.

The way I think it should work is until level 5, reapers can see other emissaries on the map and nobody can see the reapers. Once they hit level 5, they can see all ships and all ships can see the reapers(emissary or not). It totally inverts the risk/reward balance and makes reapers have to start by doing, well, non-reapery stuff.

I think they should just be invisible to all until lvl. 5.

• @galactic-geek Although, when you are a grade five OoS flag, it's really helpful to know where they are...

• @galactic-geek exactly, well said.

Views
12 out of 13