Merchant ships

• Just been talking in a SOT group on FB about merchant rep and how boring and tedious it can be.
    I had a thought, Man o war merchant ships that are like boss fights but have a ridiculous amount of loot.
    Mostly merchant stuff but hoarders and OOS stuff too.
    Successfully taking one down should give reapers rep too
    They'd have to be very hard to take down and rare possibly harder than anything else in the game and rarer than the shrouded ghost lol

Thoughts???

Views
  • Skeleton ships, fort and fort of the damned can offer u the experience u r looking for. It might not be exactly the same but it's similar.

• @Shnuphy
    I am a big supporter of adding a huge ship to fight against. I would like to see different crews working together to take down this massive enemy. Additionally, I would love it if these crews could bond and sail this massive ship together after they killed the enemy crew.

• @shnuphy
    Sounds like Captain Flameheart to me. Throw up your Merchant emissary flag and go fight him.

Ship battle, lots of Merchant loot... Gold Hoarders and Order of Souls loot too. And if you pick up everything, you can make it to Grade 5.

Views
3 out of 4