Suggested Game Improvements

• The SOT game is unbelievably great, I've had fun playing this with friends and the pvp aspect creates a fun risk for reward environment.

BUT, here's my suggestion. Along with the Kraken and the megalodon, I believe we should add another mystical creature that aids you like the mermaids.

A mystical creature called the hippocampus, it could have other suggested uses, but I believe it's purpose in the game would be as follows

1. Used to pull your ship at a faster rate for a certain duration of time.

2. You would use the hippocampus to travel faster, NOT fast travel. So not in a form of teleportation, just increases the ability to travel long distances at a shorter rate, while you still control the sailing of your own ship.

3. Would it be used in combat, NO. As soon as a crew engages in PVP the hippocampus would swim fast away and you would have to find it again.

4. How many would be available? Only 1 or 2 on a single map at a time.

4a. How would you obtain it? You would have to go to an island where it is has been captured by skeleton pirates, and release/save the hippocampus for it to join your crew.

FINAL NOTES: Could this creature be something else more related to pirates, ABSOLUTELY. Which is why I need the communities help to suggest multiple ideas related to this forum.

*Also suggest tags that could be added to gain more views.

Last Version Played: No Version Data
    Views
  • @quickscooper32
    You have posted this in the wrong forum
    You should make a post over in the Feedback & Suggestions section of the main forums.
    The insiders forum is not for suggestions on what you would like to see in the game. The insider forum is for feedback on what we are currently testing.

Last Version Played: 1.935692
  • Fun Fact. The Legendary Figureheads are NOT unicorns. They are Hippocampuses? Hippocampusi? What the hell's plural for a Hippocampus?!

Anyway, the only Unicorn figurehead is the Twitch Prime figurehead...

Views
1 out of 3