Windowed Fullscreen?

• I cannot use Windowed Fullscreen it acts like normal Fullscreen everything was fine till the last update. What's wrong?

Views
  • Yeah, it's gone now. Only two options available and return from minimized game causes minor but super unpleasant freeze.

• Fairly sure the fullscreen now is just windowed fullscreen still, but yeah the freezing thing is super annoyoing. As long as they don't bring back the UWP garbage, I'm happy. If/when that happens, I will literally file a dispute with my bank to get a refund as that's the only reason I repurchased the game on Steam.

Pretty pathetic when you think about it, rebuying a game just to get proper fullscreen mode....

• i used to simply tab into the inventory screen to access my second monitor. now i have to hit escape, and on return to the first monitor not only will a mouse click activate a weapon behind the escape screen, but it will freeze for a few seconds while it 'thinks' or whatever its doing.

totally annoying. looks like another one of those changes nobody was asking for, like auto-centring the mouse cursor.

Views
3 out of 4